Project Life 2014 | August Five

Monday, September 08, 2014


You may recognize this spread from the process video that I posted last week. If you missed it, you can check that out here. Continuing on with my idea to experiment more with my spreads, I added more color than I'm used to, and I love how it turned out.












++


* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the pops of yellow in this spread, Rachel! Such a lovely spread as usual (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. great spread. Perfect use of that stamp from Studio Calico

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always Rachel I just love your spread! The pops of yellow is perfect against your photographs while also using mainly black and white. Also YAY I see my nom nom stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe