Project Life 2014 | Week 36

Monday, September 22, 2014

 

Week 36!

For this spread (Sept 1-7) I tried to focus on using more white space. If you've ever worked with design e before you know that sometimes it can feel a little daunting because of the large 6x6 pieces you need to work with. While the design is often a challenge, it remains one of my absolute favorites!




I love love love the diamond stamp from the Stampin Up Love Story set. gorgeous!



The fun day tags are from my new weekly tags element set. I love what they add to my spread.





That's it guys! What do you think of my attempt to use more white space? Is it something I should try again?

++


* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe