hello third trimester

Wednesday, January 02, 2013



Somewhere amongst all the holiday shuffle I crossed the line into my third trimester, a fact that is hard to believe. Back when I was battling constant sickness and the most horrendous heart burn I found it so hard to believe that this day would ever come. Once I hit about 17 weeks I began to feel much better, though I was still feeling extremely sluggish, and then somewhere around the 20 week mark my energy came back and I really began to feel excited for the rest of the pregnancy. While I am definitely feeling more and more pregnant as the days pass by, everything is medically fine and I really couldn't ask for more.

I'm really excited about this final trimester (obviously because it ends with finally having my baby boy in my arms) but also because it means my baby showers, completing the nursery, and blogging about a lot of really great things to come.

hello third trimester, i'm ready.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe