Project Life 2013 | Week 30

Tuesday, August 13, 2013



 Welcome to project life 2013 | week 30 (Jul 22 - Jul 28)

I feel like lately with my spreads I was getting bogged down with trying to be too creative, or incorporate too many seemingly random items. With week 30, I wanted to keep it minimal and clean.

full spread:

I wrote either directly onto my photos, or on to strips of card stock that I glued to the borders of the images.





left side:







right side:



This week saw the advent of DJ's first taste of watermelon. If I could have somehow included the video of him sucking away at it, I would have, but a picture will have to do. It was, as the embellishment states: unforgettable.


  



 



All in all, I was so happy with how it all came together. And, have I mentioned how much I LOVE the midnight kit? I seriously can't get enough of it!



----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is such a great spread! I just used the Midnight Edition for a spread and kept in minimal as well. It went so fast and it looks good without all the extras. I found you through the PL Saturday Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe