Project Life 2015 | September

Monday, November 23, 2015




To say that I'm behind in sharing my spreads would be an understatement, but I'm finally catching up. Here is September, which oddly seems so long ago.








 And of course I had to use a whole spread to document my three days in Nashville.





That's it guys. I'm hoping that within the next two weeks I will find time to share my October spreads with you.

++

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love your spreads! They are the perfect mix of crisp and embellished without being over powering. Looking forward to seeing more of your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are as always awesome and inspiring at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous, clean spreads! And I have to thank you for inspiring me - I usually use a 12x12 layout, and have been toying with going smaller to a 9x12 album next year, but seeing this has made me realise - I can just use 9x12 pages mixed in a 12x12 album anyway! Mind. Blown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I could help! Ever since being on the Becky Higgins team in 2014 I've had SO many 12x12 pages that I could probably fill two more years worth of albums. 2016 will be my fourth year doing PL and I really just want to keep things looking consistent on my book shelves :) AND so use up all my supplies of course :)

      Thanks for commenting and I'm so happy that I could inspire you!

      Delete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe