THE BOOK LIST | #5

Monday, August 01, 2016

Here's what I read in July:

WASTED WORDS BY STACI HART

This was my first Staci Hart read and it certainly won't be the last. This kind of genre fiction is my favorite: something I can get lost in. Something that makes me smile. Makes me feel. I really liked this book and can't wait to read more of her work.


BECOMING BY LAURA JANE WILLIAMS

Loved this one so much that I wrote a full review about it, here.



WE COULD BE BEAUTIFUL BY SWAN HUNTLEY

This book was, much like its cover, incredible. I was pulled into the world of the characters right away, finding so much about the book very relatable. WCBB is an epic story of love and greed that leaves you wanting more.



I LET YOU GO BY CLARE MACKINTOSH

I had heard so much about this book, and was excited to read it. So when I got the email notice from my library that it was my turn to read the ebook, I was thrilled. I jumped in with both feet, completely in awe. I Let You Go was well written and had me staying up late for three nights reading it. It was engaging and kept me guessing for the most part (I will admit that some of it was predictable, but it's pretty much impossible NOT to have some predictability). That twist in the middle, though... that one got me :) A GREAT read.



MOONSHOT BY ALESSANDRA TORRE

This was my first Alessandra Torre book, and certainly not be my last. Moonshot had me hooked and I read it in a few spurts over a span of a few days. Great read. I've gone and purchased two more of her books (in paperback this time). I so wish I'd bought the gorgeous paperback of this one instead of the eBook...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe