06.22.2012

Monday, June 25, 2012

I stood there against the wall, my legs crossed at the ankles, my hands clasped behind my back, with a smile plastered on my face, entirely certain that I was fooling no one; that everyone could see right through me.

Surely they could tell how much I was missing my friends and family at that moment. Surely they could tell that behind my tortured smile there were tears brewing.

Moments like this don't happen often, but when they do they crash through me like a wave, leaving little behind.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe