the nursery: before.

Sunday, October 07, 2012

I wasn't even yet pregnant when I began day dreaming about what the nursery would look like. From the moment we moved into this house in October 2011 this room was kept empty, knowing it was being reserved for a baby's room. When were trying to get pregnant I once found myself sitting in the middle of the empty room touching my stomach and whispering aloud to no one in particular: please. please. And someone listened.

We have a long wait as of yet - at least it feels that way right now - but we will need all of the time we can get in order to not only prepare in the sense of buying a crib, researching daycares, etc, but also to wrap our heads around the fact that we are going to be parents.

To be honest, there's probably going to be a lot of baby talk on the blog for the next foreseeable future. I thought that one of the most fun and exciting ways to start off would be to show you the before photos of the room.



I can't wait to share more with you as the room progresses! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe