the nursery, in pieces

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I've got to say: I'm having a lot of fun building up this nursery from scratch. You've seen pictures of the room, so you know that we really do have a blank canvas to work with. Since we're waiting a little longer on most of the bigger purchases (the crib, rocker etc) I've been able to really focus my attention on the little details - and HELLO! the little details are often what make a room!! The art, the colors, the textures... I'm dreaming of how they will all come together.











If you don't already follow me on instagram @racheldelgrosso, be sure to add me as I tend to show a lot more of my daily life on there.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe