under the weather

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I've been beginning to feel a little under the weather, which has come as a surprise seeing as I've been sleeping + eating well. In fact, my appetite has taken a big turn and I'm probably eating a little too well, if you know what I mean!

I think I'm going to blame it on the time of the year + the drop in the weather (in the mornings and evenings, because lets be honest; the days have been beautiful). So for the next few days I'm going to try and take it easy, which of course made me think of all the things I love to do when I'm feeling sick.

- drink plenty of tea + hot chocolate.

- watch silly shows and movies on netflix

- make + eat plenty of soup

- enjoy leftovers

- write in my journal

seeing as i'm pregnant and there isn't much I can take to help out with the cold i'm just trying to continue to eat well + get plenty of sleep.

i hope everyone's work week goes better than mine!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe