Project Life 2014 • Week 6

Thursday, February 20, 2014



week 6. This was the week that I flew back to Ontario, Canada for my cousin Danielle's wedding. It was a quick trip (I flew in Thursday night and was back home by Monday night), but I managed to fit in a heck of a lot into such a short time.








products used: design a, design f, studio calico airplane wood veneer, recollections wood veneers, paislee press paper, we r memory keepers 'happy' 3x4 cards, it's a mans world mini kit

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2014, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014. in 2014, i'm creating a spread for every week of the year. you can view all of my project life posts here.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Recollection wood veneers...did you find those at a physical Michaels location? Because I can't find any wood veneers in-person there to save my life! And that airplane wood veener? I NEED IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot I need to fix that. The airplane one is studio calico and I got it at hobby lobby. Recollections I got at a physical Michael's store yes.

      Delete
  2. Your PL is one of my favorites ever!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe