Project Life 2014 | Week 37

Monday, September 29, 2014


Week 37!

This spread covered the week of the "Great Big September Illnesses" (Sept 8-14). I used an adorable 12x12 photo of a sick DJ to fill up some space. I kept things clean and simple and decided to journal with a typewriter this week. Truth be told: it looks neater, but I miss seeing my own handwriting.






I liked the fun field trip notes card included in the DDE Show & Tell Journal cards, and decided to re-work it a bit so that I could use it for some everyday journaling.





++

products used: design e, design b, show & tell journal cards, recollections wood veneers

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the way you used Design B! That one is tricky! You made it all balance nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe