21 Days to a Happier Me

Wednesday, October 01, 2014


September was a tough month.  While there was plenty to perpetuate that, I came to realize that my outlook on life was making it worse. So. I'm trying something new this month.

Based on theories and guidance by Shawn Achor, I'm going to spend the next 21 days training myself to be happier, by doing the following:
  1. List 3 things I'm grateful for 
  2. Journal one positive experience that I had each day 
  3. Meditate 
  4. Exercise
  5. Perform random acts of kindness - write one positive email thanking or praising someone
At the end of the 21 days I'm going to come back and tell you how I feel, but what I'm really hoping for, is that you will be able to see a difference even without me having to tell you.

Happy October everyone.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is so great, Rachel! I hope that you get even more out of it than you're hoping because WOMAN, you so deserve to recognize and believe how amazing you are and to be HAPPY.

    Can't wait to follow along with this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing idea! 21 days is a perfect amount of days. I know this because I made two new habits in a period of 21 days!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe