Project Life 2015 | June One + Two

Monday, July 27, 2015


It is absolutely driving me crazy that I'm over a month behind in posting my spreads, but I've been super focused on writing my novella, and lots of other stuff seems to have fallen by the way side. Here I am though, with the first two spreads of June.








I had a lot of fun experimenting with the new 9x12 squares page design from SC. It was fun to try something new.

And always, here's how it looks in the album:


++

Products Used: Studio Calico 9x12 page protectors, Midnight Edition, Seafoam edition, Kellie Stamps, Thickers alphas, SC color theory ink pad, Becky Higgins date stamp

And on to the next spread!

I'm actually not the biggest fan of this one, but done is better than perfect!




And here's how it looks in the album:

++

Products Used: Design G, Studio Calico 9x12 page protector, Midnight Edition, Seafoam edition, Big City Quiet Designs 4x6 journalers no.1, Kellie Stamps, Caylee Grey "get it done" freebie card

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those 9x12 pages look fun! And I LOVE the blue + yellow. And the "nice melons" card, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe