Project Life 2015 | August (including a glance at #weekinthelife)

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I have to tell you that I'm currently two weeks behind in my 2015 album and it is really rubbing me the wrong way. There was a part of me that wanted to panic, but then I decided that I'm simply going to combine the two weeks into one spread, especially since they weren't the most photo-heavy weeks. Done is better than perfect, friends. Remember that one.

Now, read on to see my August pages!

Let me just say that I'm bummed to have to blur out the adorable photo of my new niece, but I have to protect my sister in law's desires. I did, however, have a lot of fun using my new Here and There No.2 set. You can find that here.


Left side:




Right side:


On to the next spread! I used a Design G page on the right side knowing that the next spread would be for week in the life. You'll see why I did that shortly.


 Left side:
 Right side:

How it looks in the album:
I used Design G for the right half of the spread because it's a bigger page, and I wanted it to look a little like this for the week in the life pages, which this year I decided to include right in my 2015 album. 

Speaking of which, here's a look at how my #weekinthelife pages went into my album. Here's how it looked before I inserted my daily pages.

 And here's how it looks with the pages in it.
And now, onto the final August spread, which I love because my Everyday Edition came in the mail just in time for me to complete the spread. Hello pops of red!

left side:

 Right side, which highlighted our weekend family trip to Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
And as always, here's how it looks in the album.

I hope you guys liked my pages this month. I'll see you in October to show off my September spreads!

++

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe