My Must-Get-Around-to-Doing-That-Soon List

Sunday, December 27, 2015

I'm that person that turns to my husband over dinner and says "next date night lets try that new Thai place around the corner."

And then we don't.

I'm that person who always picks up the black or grey sweater. Do any other options exist?

I'm that person who says, "yeah I want to go back there someday with someone I actually like" (New York) and "I really want to see [that show] again" (Mystère).

And then I don't.

It gets tiring after a while, you know? And maybe it's the new year fast approaching (it's definitely the new year fast approaching) but I've been thinking about all those things I say I'll do, but don't. And, well, these are some of those things that I'm going to try my hardest to do soon.

My Must-Get-Around-to-Doing-That-Soon List

Book (and take) that vacation to Mexico for our fifth anniversary next year
Read more classics
Stop comparing myself to others
Publish my second book
Quarterly organization of DJ's closet
Buy a new journal for 2016 (preferably before 2016 begins)
Try one new restaurant each month for date night
Go back to Bardot for the beet and goat cheese salad
Host a wine and cheese party
Try one of those wine and paint places
Spend a Christmas in Canada
Stop comparing myself to others
Give up caffeine for a month
Give up alcohol for a month
Be more patient
Finish reading The Most of Nora Ephron
Have updated family photos taken
Do something wildly out of my comfort zone


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. HA! I totally have a list like that, in my head. I need to write it down and put on the refridge so I can see it, and he can see it, when we asked 'what do you want to do for dinner or this weekend?'.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe