The Book List | #2

Tuesday, March 01, 2016



Here's what I read in February:

EIGHTYSIXED by Emily Belden
I had wanted to read this one for a while and when a deal popped up I took the leap and ordered it. I read this one over a weekend and vacillated between laughing, covering my mouth in awe and smiling as a feeling of hope spread through me. Even though I'm no longer in my twenties and it's been a while since my dating days, this book took me back in good ways and in bad. All in all, it was a light, enjoyable read that got me over my I-can't-get-into-anything slump. Thank god for that.


THE DOLL'S HOUSE by M.J. Arlidge
I mentioned that I was reading this series in my post about suspense/thriller books. This is the third book of the series, and after devouring the first two, I had high hopes for this one. It was just as fast-paced and juicy as the first two books, but I found this one easier to put down. I will, however, still be buying the fourth book that comes out June 7th, my birthday nonetheless :)


MOMENTS LIKE THESE by Jenny Bravo
I had the privilege of getting an early look at this novella and pretty much read through it in one night. What's unique about this book is that it's basically her "These Are The Moments" story (which was told from Wendy's perspective) told from Simon's perspective. This was one of those books I could see myself reading while sitting in front of the pool in the summer.


CHASING SPRING by R.S. Grey
This was my first RS Grey read, and honestly: I had high expectations because of how loved she seems to be. Overall, I wasn't bowled over by this one, but I think that at almost 32 I may be outgrowing young adult books, which is definitely no one's fault but my own. I can see how younger readers would enjoy her, though.


HIDDEN BODIES by Caroline Kepnes
I really can't say enough about Kepnes and this book. The second I picked up her first book, You, I was hooked and I never imagined there would be a sequel. But here we are. I devoured this book and just like You, I wish I could wipe my mind and read it all over again for the first time.


What books have you read lately? What should I read next?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe