May Reading List

Thursday, June 01, 2017



Wow, somehow I managed to read six books in May, which kind of blows my mind considering all I had going on. Wait—that’s not entirely true. When life gets crazy and my stress levels go up, I find I read more in order to try and balance things out.

What I read in May:


  • BROKEN BAY BY ANDREA DUNLOPThis one was short and sweet and boy oh boy did I want more. Andrea Dunlop is a fantastic writer.
  • WOMAN NO.17 BY EDAN LEPUCKI (BOTM) - This one started off with so much potential, but left me wanting. 
  • WRITE NAKED BY JENNIFER PROBSTThis book was absolutely brilliant. I am certain that Jennifer's teachings will take my writing to a new level. A must for every romance writer. 
  • THE FOXE & THE HOUND BY R.S. GREYI enjoy Rachel's books; they're light and fun and always funny. While this one wasn't my favorite, I still enjoyed it.
  • YOURS TO BARE BY JESSICA HAWKINSMy first (and certainly not my last) Hawkins read. This book was so sexy and I absolutely loved it. So much so that I finished it, put it down, and picked up Something In The Way.
  • SOMETHING IN THE WAY BY JESSICA HAWKINSI read this book in one day, that's how good it was. If you like forbidden romances, pick this one up. But just a warning: it's a three part series, so it leaves off on a cliffhanger.


In Progress


Here's what I'm currently reading:


Coming Up


I've just put in my order for BOTM and here's what I chose:




If you want keep up with what I read during the month, follow me on instagram @racheldelxo and @alovelettertobooks.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe