3 Things from the past week

Sunday, May 28, 2017


1. You give me a book or a movie with a protagonist writer (or photographer, for that matter) and I'm all in. Just one of the many reasons that I'm thoroughly enjoying my first Jessica Hawkins read, Yours To Bare

2. It's been a good week. The hubby and I got out on the jet ski for the first time this season, we watched a movie together in the middle of the day. I've been writing; not just my novel but a lot more journaling, which always makes me feel great. Do you keep a journal? I've been working out again, which feels truly great. Work seems to have calmed down a little and I feel like I can finally breathe normalizing again. Plus, it's a long weekend, so there's still tomorrow to sit back and do absolutely nothing.

3. The heat here in Las Vegas is ramping up. I find myself kicking off the covers mid-sleep and turning on the overhead fan and boy! am I sleeping well. Finally. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe