Dear Husband

Thursday, March 22, 2012


Some days, when I'm having a particularly rough time I close my eyes and sit perfectly still, and if I'm lucky the hustle and bustle of the office disappears leaving only me with my thoughts. It is in these moments that I do my dreaming.

I plot out a life full of creating, capturing and loving. Of homemade dinners and family get togethers. Of herb gardens and weathered hardcover books. It is a life in which I find peace, comfort and limitless love; and I know - without a shadow of doubt - that you will always be right there beside me as we chase down our dreams... together.

xo,
rdg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe