Reading & Watching

Tuesday, May 22, 2012



Book | Wanderlust: A Love Affair with Five Continents by Elisabeth Eaves; If someone were to ask me to describe what I've been thinking about lately, what has propelled me forward, it could be well iterated by this one line from the story: "Wanderlust is not a passion for travel exactly; it's something more animal and tickle - something more like lust."

Magazine | We Like We Love - Issue 10; WLWL is one those amazing online magazines that just make you lust after and for the places and fashion that you see on its pages. Not to mention it's run by the inspiring Alyssa Yuhas of I Like Nice Things (and her awesome husband does a lot of of the photography).

TV | Mad Men; How could I not, now that it's back on the air! Ever since last season's finale I was dying to find out if Don and Megan ended up getting married and if they did, how their married life had turned out. I find that part of the storyline so intriguing. 

Online | A few favorites:
  • Please tell me that know who Ali Edwards is. Her Week in the Life project is just so incredibly inspiring, and each year that she does it I get more and more determined to do it myself one day.
  • Do you follow the Habit Blog? It's full of daily photos capturing pieces of every day life.
  • These photographs from Elsie's vacation in Hawaii make me really miss our honeymoon. Since that trip to Maui I've known I want to go back again one day.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aren't you just the sweetest! Thanks for the love.
    And you are in Vegas?! I'm visiting the city for the first time this August (I know, it's going to be HOT!)-- can't wait!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughts on Wanderlust? -V

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe