Summer Manifesto

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm a list person; it's how I stay organized and motivated. Before we were married my husband and I both wrote lists of what we wanted out of our marriage, and ever since then I've been looking at my list making in a different light. So when I came across a couple of my favourite bloggers writing out their summer manifesto's I knew I just had to jump right in.


This is what I want out of my summer:

I highly suggest that you check out Ali Edwards' list, and below her post are links to other bloggers' lists as well. They are all a great read, and really put things into perspective.


What about you? What would your summer manifesto look like? If you write one, I'd love for you to comment and leave the link the link for me to check out!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love your list. It looks like an enjoyable and relaxing summer plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Flora! And thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  2. You should! Yours would be so great!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe