2013 Intentions

Sunday, December 30, 2012

With the end of the year rapidly approaching I have been doing a lot of thinking, planning + dreaming. Mostly, having been inspired by Sabra's recent posts: Why you need an Accomplishments List and 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Daily, I have really been thinking about what I want out of the new year.

Seeing as I'm horrible at sticking to New Years resolutions I thought I would simply focus on my intentions for 2013.
  1. Be more patient
  2. Embrace change
  3. Find a creative way to continue to document my life, especialy as my family grows from 2 to 3
  4. Don't sweat the small stuff.
  5. Waste less, spend less, want less
  6. Focus on the big picture
  7. Be the best mother I can be
With all of this in mind, I've given some thought as to what my one little word will be for 2013, and that is:



What are your intentions for 2013?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this post Rachel. You are such a good writer. I just love your style. I also love the intentions you have set this year. Excited to see all your changes documented here on your blog. P.S. Thanks for the mentions.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe