preparing for DJ: the nursery

Monday, December 17, 2012

I realized this past weekend that it's been a while since I shared pieces of the nursery. The last time you saw the nursery there were only small pieces, some of which have actually been replaced. Here's a little sneak peek at what it's shaping up to be as of late, complete with hand-me-downs and some homemade artwork.


It's hard to believe that we are so close to Christmas, which means the end of 2012, which means the new year... and three months until my due date.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Loving everything I'm seeing. Hope you're feeling well :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe