thoughts...

Monday, December 10, 2012

Looking back on my trip to Honolulu, I wish I had taken a little more time to myself. I don't think it would have been an issue if while we were all gathered around the pool, I stepped out on my own for an hour.


As an introvert I literally crave alone time, even from those closest to me.This is not something I am ashamed of, as I truly believe there is no reason to be. I love being around friends and family, but I also love the alone time that comes after it. So, Honolulu. I wish I had stolen some moments for myself - found a quiet spot on the beach, or sat out on the hotel room balcony - because now I'm back home and back in the thick of the mess that I left behind, feeling trapped and running out of patience with the status quo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe