project life 2013 | introduction

Wednesday, February 06, 2013























i first discovered project life two years ago when I came across Ali Edwards' blog. needless to say, i was in love from the first moment and spent countless hours looking through Ali's project, and others that i could find online. sense then, nothing much has changed. i'm still completely addicted.

as a baby shower gift, my sister in law bought me the album and transparent pages, along with plenty of paper and stickers. i began my album a few short days later and an easily say that this is one of my favorite projects ever.

most people take on project life on a yearly basis, but with the baby coming i decided to start it off with my pregnancy and go from there. i think it's fairly safe to say that for the next foreseeable future, i will be completing a project on a yearly basis!

i recently finished my first page, so i thought i'd share it.


i ordered the seafoam kit core pages, but have yet to receive them, so this first page is a mish-mash of (for the most part) scrapbooking paper that I had on hand, and free printables that I found online. I started collecting a lot of great ideas on my pinterest, so be sure to check those out!

i'm loving this project, and can't wait to share more with you! if you're partaking in the project please leave a comment and let me know so that i can check out your pages!

happy scrapbooking!


----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Cute! I do like the boxes in the page protectors.. so much better than having to fill a whole scrapbook page! -V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until you see some of my more recent pages Val. I'm starting to get into more of a groove with my design and I'm liking the new stuff a lot more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do Project Life as well but post mainly on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe