project life 2013 | pages 2 + 3

Thursday, February 14, 2013

hello project life 2013 pages 2+3. these pages were all about capturing the growth of my belly.




and that they have.



as i continue on and become more involved in this project i'm finding myself very much inspired by the simplicity and "clean-ness" of Ronnies' style.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

supplies used: seafoam kit, date SMASH stamp,  becky higgins photo pocket pages, EK corner punch, inkadinkado gold ink pad, zig writer black marker.


----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. You make me want to be pregnant, married, a photographer and have a project life of my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're hilarious :)
      Do a project life of your own... Why not?!

      Delete
  2. Love this, Rachel! The shots are beautiful and the colours work so well together.
    Pregnant tummies are so beautiful.... when are you due?
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely pages! Love the goodbye feet shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 3 children and barely any belly pics of any of them! I absolutely love this spread; it's so awesome! I really regret not allowing photos to be taken of me from below the neck (ha!) when I was pregnant but you've captured the essence and spirit of pregnancy beautifully here. Love the clean, crisp colors. I certainly see your influence from Pink Ronnie -- LOVE every photo she takes (I even tried my hand at her "style" using the VSCO CAM app this week)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. long before i got pregnant i knew that i wanted to take a lot of photos of my growing belly. i'm so happy that i kept up with it!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful Spreads! Love them :) and I love that "I Heart This" Stamp you used :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Emily. It is part of the Smash date stamp that i found at Target!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful and definitely clean pages! Congratulations you look amazing and best of luck with your baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pages! Love all the belly shots on one spread. You are looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe