Shop Update | 5.6.2015

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

I'm super happy to announce FOUR new releases this month. All are available in the shop now! These are lovely and minimal, making them the perfect addition to your project life spreads. For those of you who are pregnant, or who are going back and documenting their pregnancy, I've got two great sets for you.

As always, I love seeing what you do with my collections. If you post on instagram, be sure to use the hashtag #bigcityquietdesigns so that I can see your lovely creations!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/bigcityquiet

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the Baby in Progress number cards so much! Would you consider doing the numbers all the way from 1 through 52? I'm not pregnant, but I would love to use those for each week in my 2016 project life album. Love your design work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea, Braniff. Stay tuned!

      Delete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe