Project Life 2015 | Week 17

Thursday, May 21, 2015



It's been a while since I shared one of my project life spreads. Here's a look at week seventeen, which happens to be the last spread I did on a weekly basis.



Left side:

Right side. As you can see, I had fun showing off a bunch of what I ate that week.



++

Products Used: Design A, Design B, Seafoam Edition, Midnight edition, BCQ flair button, SC Color Theory ink pad, date stamp

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe