project life 2013 | week 10

Tuesday, March 19, 2013


hello project life 2013 | week 10. for this weeks' spread i was definitely inspired by the simplicity of Tracy's work.

this week details my maternity shoot that i had a couple weekends ago, as well as some more preparations for the baby (we got the car seat installed in my car! right on!) and some knitting that I did for him.





close up of the left side:



the full spread:


the right side:

i talk a lot about packing the diaper bag, and included a photo of the process along with a little something extra.



As you can see, i added a little "pull" tab, which reveals a list of items to pack in the diaper bag! i LOVED adding in this little element, and will have to do more like it throughout the year!


a couple close up shots of the right side.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

supplies used: seafoam kitbecky higgins photo pocket pagesEK corner punchfiskars heart punch, various scrapbook paper, recollections glitter alphabet stickers, date SMASH stamphampton art black pigment ink pad.


----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous, as always. I really love the look of cropping a photo on the 3x4 card and having that large white border. It looks really fresh.

    The maternity shots are gorgeous -- wish I would've cared more about documenting my 3 pregnancies.

    And I'm eager to hear how your diaper bag turns out once it's in use. I made up super pretty and organized bags for each of my girls and before I knew it, I went from a pricey, organized Coach diaper bag to a reusable grocery bag from the commissary, with everything just kind of thrown in. Oops. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts. So classy and simple. The black and white pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love! want to see all these photos big on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe