project life 2013 | week 11

Tuesday, March 26, 2013








hello project life | week 11.

one of the things that i noticed while working on this weeks' spread was that i have grown attached to using two colors. last week was blue and white, and before that was turquoise and grey. this is definitely something that you will see a lot of from here on out simply because i love the way it flows. i'm also kind of moving away from rounding off all of my corners, but whose to say that will stick around for good :)




the left side:

week 11 wasn't a terribly eventful one, so i focused on little things: attending WPPI, dinners, and my pregnancy, with three weeks remaining.

the 'hello' card is from the persnickity prints chalk set.




the right side:

here i focused on welcoming in spring with open arms.

i created the heart spring card myself, and the sunburst card is from digital design essentials. the yellow hexagons (cut it half) is from jillibean soup.

one of my favorite parts of my week 11 spread is the handwritten note from my hubby. i just HAD to put it in here.

overall, i loved this spread. gray and yellow is definitely one of my favorite color combinations. i'd say it's likely that you will see it again soon ;)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. It's absolutely beautiful Rachel! Love the soft colour palette, and the photos of your belly (and that purple tree) are just gorgeous...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pages as always and congrats on the baby! :) I saw your instagram and it's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages!! Your style is so gorgeous. My project life always looks so busy, whenever I try to make a simple layout it just doesn't look right...but you do it so well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes it's nice to step back and let the photos and journalling just stand on their own :)

      Delete
  4. I love your pages Rachel! You are so inspiring! You "look" is different from mine and I find myself saying, 'I should do more of that' (: I love the simplicity--yet it is very detailed. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad you are inspired. i love being inspired by other's project life work!

      Delete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe