29

Tuesday, June 11, 2013



Last Friday was my 29th birthday. Where has the time gone? I'm going to be honest and say that it's a little bittersweet because ever since I turned 25 I've been dreading turning 30, and now I'm only a year away.

I always get reflective around these times (on birthdays, at New Years etc), just thinking about all that has happened in the past year and all that is just around the corner this year. 28 was a great year though; after all, it brought me my darling baby boy! but I am looking forward to my 29th year and watching DJ grow, which he hopefully won't do too quickly.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy Birthday!

    I am turning 32 in February, and really struggling to come to terms with this! Mind you, I was very scared with turning 30! But you have a gorgeous little family - so you should be excited for new and wonderful adventures ahead :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sammy! and yeah, i tweaked things up a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe