project life 2013 | weeks 22 + 23

Tuesday, June 25, 2013























Welcome to project life 2013 | week 22 (May 27 - Jun 2)




























On May 27th my baby boy turned two months old. Just like I did last month, I created a special insert with four 4x6 photos that I took that day.



Week 22 left side:

A date reminder card from DJ's two month well visit, along with his measurements: 13 lbs, 3 oz and 24 inches long. Because Dom and I spent some time at the pool this week I also included a shot of me poolside and the "hello sun shine" card.



Week 22 right side:

I purchased some white onesies and have been creating my own personalized outfits for DJ. I hope to show some off in my album in the upcoming weeks. Dom and I went to a Las Vegas Weekly event with some friends this week, so I included our wrist bands from the event.























Week 23

This week (Jun 3 - Jun 9) highlighted every day life at its fullest: laundry, food, time spent with the in-laws, and my 29th birthday. This is one of my favorite spreads that I have created to date. I love my photos, and I love the colors and how they all came out.


Left side:

This yellow card below is one of my favorites that I have put together. I took the yellow from DJ's pajamas, added some scribbles and used stickers to spell out a line from a Taylor Swift song that really jumped out at me.

Right side:I have been re-watching the One Tree Hill series in my spare time; goodness I still love that show. On June 7th I celebrated my 29th birthday, the hubby and I went out to my favorite restaurant for some sushi and chicken pad thai.
























----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe