Project Life 2013 | Week 37

Tuesday, October 01, 2013



Welcome to project life 2013 | week 37 (Sept 9 - 15)

I kept it really simple this week and used cardstock for journaling, and no core kit cards. I decided to stamp the date on one of my photos instead of using a title card, and really like how it turned out.

left side:



right side:

a friend of mine got married on sept 14 and I took her bridal prep photos - i had to include two of my favorites. the feet photo is from the ceremony, which took place in her best friends backyard. so lovely.



----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe