Project Life 2013 • Week 39

Thursday, October 10, 2013



Welcome to project life 2013 | week 39 (Sept 23 - 29)

Another week of photos and journalling on card stock. 

left side:

I used the Design D page and printed onto  low gloss paper right from home.




right side:

Kept it simple again with the Design A pocket page, journaling on card stock, and a Paislee Press week in review card to sum up the week.






----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love how "calm" your spreads look. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. project life is my favorite. i wish i could get better at documenting weekly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and your blog. New follower!

    I have always wanted to start doing project life. Looks like a lot of fun.

    http://diaryofabrwneyedgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! Send me a button and I'll get you on my blogroll! I just noticed you have me up. Also make sure you start submitting to Spilled Milk! I'm going to post tonight about how to do it. xoxo great PL as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! I would absolutely love to submit. I ADORE that photo blog!

      Delete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe