Project Life 2013 | Week 38

Thursday, October 03, 2013



 Welcome to project life 2013 | week 38 (Sept 16 - 22)

I'm posting another spread this week in hopes that I can catch up!

What I'm finding is that more and more I enjoy using more photos and then journaling on simple cardstock. Like my previous weeks' spread, I added the dates to my photo instead of using a title card.

left side:

Simple Design A with photos and card stock and the hello card from midnight edition.





right side:

I will admit that I am finally learning to embrace the Design D pages and have been using them more and more lately.



----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love the look of photos and cardstock journaling! I wish I could achieve it but for some reason I keep adding more and more colour to my pages - lol. I use the Design D quite often as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying more to more to simplify things as well as make them more cohesive from week to week.

      Delete
  2. I love cutting 4x6 photos and fitting them into two pockets too! And that colorful rug is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you heather! The colorful mats are actually placemats from pier 1. They are amazing and might still be on clearance!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous layouts. I love how you've done your journaling, it's so simple and looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe