Project Life 2014 • Title Page

Sunday, December 29, 2013

 
When it came to design my 2014 album title page, I went back and forth more times than I can count. Eventually, I settled on a simple, clean design using a Gina Cabrera paper from DDE and my own "hello" writing. I'm really trying to simplify my process in 2014, so this was a good start.

If you have posted your 2014 title pages, please leave a comment below so I can check it out!

----

Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ah I adore this. I went dotty for my cover page too, although I will only be posting it when I'm back in South Africa next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go ahead and guess that investing in a stylus for my iPad is pretty much a "must do". This looks great, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Pretty :)
    I talked about how *not done* my title page is! http://erikaeagle.com/2013/12/project-life-2014-title-page/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So minimalist and clean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished a blog post about my cover page and weeks 1-4 . I just found your blog last night and LOVE your layouts!! my blog is capturyingsmy.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe