Project Life • Weeks 49 + 50 (including December daily)

Tuesday, December 17, 2013


I wanted to take part in December Daily, but knew that I did not have the time or resources to make a separate album, so, I included it right in my project life spread by taking a daily photo, and journaling about each day. The december card is from Paislee Press and the date overlaps are from Design Editor. The title card is from my christmas wrapping paper! The pages are design A.

Here is week 49 (+ week 1 of december daily):



And week 50 (week two of december daily):


Again, the title card is from my wrapping paper, and the merry card is paislee press.






----

project life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by becky higgins. in 2013, i'm creating spreads throughout the year. here are all of my pages from 2013 + 2014.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. love the idea of a december daily! nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to find your blog after seeing you on IG. I love your pages and the simple yet beautiful style of it. I'm using my Project Life as my December Daily too, it's the only way I know it will get done and not stress me.

    I used wrapping paper in mine last year and already have scraps to use for this year ready to go. Love doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Great idea to use the wrapping paper

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe