project life 2014 binder labels

Friday, March 14, 2014


originally, i had hand drawn my 2013 and 2014 labels, but as i walked by the bookshelf where i held my binders day after day, i realized that i wasn't happy with them. i wanted something cleaner, so i decided to make my own, and i am offering them up as a freebie today!


you can download the PDF here. and as always, if you use them, please credit me and more importantly, shoot me a note/tag me or what have you so that I can see!

happy friday!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Rachel, these are fabulous!! I'm not happy with hand-written labels either. These are different. I like different! =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks donna, make sure you let me see if you use them!

      Delete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe