workspace wednesday • dj's first birthday

Wednesday, March 26, 2014


what i'm working on now  compiling my final list of items needed for dj's first birthday party this sunday.

feeling  shocked that my little baby is turning one tomorrow. where has the time gone?

listening to  E! news playing in the background.

wishing  that my cold would go away. there is so much to do!

drinking  lots of hot apple cider because it calms my sore throat.

eating  nothing at the moment. when i'm sick my appetite suffers.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hope you get well soon too! Can't wait to see DJ's bday party! A year has flown by so quickly

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe