December Daily® | Days 1-5

Saturday, December 06, 2014

 

A mere five days into my December Daily® project and I'm already so in love. Why have I never done this until this year? The small format is a great change from my usual 12x12 and I'm loving focusing on one story each day. 



Here's a look at my title page. I printed out a Paislee Press journal card from last Christmas onto 5x7 cardstock and used gold thickers for the date.



On the backside of the title page I used Ali's free printable to write my reason for taking on the project.



For day one I chose to tell the story of our tree going up with a simple photograph.

The story of day two was what our fall mornings look like. I used embellishments from the Hello December kit and my own Holiday Sprit No.1 set.



 


 Day three was about compiling a wishlist. 

I used a Paislee Press journal card, and embellishments and the list card from the Stampin Up Hello December kit.




Day four told the story of prepping our Christmas cards to be sent out. 





For day five I chose to use a large photo of my handmade wreaths that hang on our double front doors. No words necessary.



 ++

Stampin Up Hello December kit, Stampin Up Hello December Accessory PackPaislee Press Favs journal cards, Big City Quiet Holiday Spirit No.1, gold thickers, studio calico wood veneers.

December Daily® is a registered trademark of the amazing, inspiring Ali Edwards. You can check out all of her products here.

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. This is looking beautiful so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pages! I can't wait to see more. Can you share which thicker set you are using for the numbers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thickers are this one - http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/gold-hardcover-foil-thickers-219709/

      Delete
  3. The wreath page....sigh. ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your album so far! The pictures you have chosen to cut up and extend over more then one pocket are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome - I love it all! Great job and thanks for sharing! I was about to quit clicking links from Ali's blog because it's all just photos and no pages so I was happy to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fabulous job! Your spreads are such an inspiration to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing your progress on these pages. My favorite DD album so far (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pages are inspiring as always, Rachel! Also, I like your new way of 'styling' your PL posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so great! the design and details you put into it are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe