December Daily® | Days 6-8

Wednesday, December 10, 2014



Hello December Daily® days six through eight. I had originally planned to share my pages every fifth day but I'm just have too much fun to wait that long, so I will post as I see fit :)

For day six I chose to write about how about my normal, ordinary Sunday. I layered the paislee press journal card over top of a chalkboard background and cut out a block at the bottom for writing. A wood veneer and a little washi tape (from a past SC kit) and done. Just the way I like it.




On Day seven I told the story of my busy day that began with a photo shoot out in Henderson, a trip to the Nike Factory store while I was out there (I couldn't resist, I'm never in that area!) where I scored my "highlighter" shirt as I like to call them. Followed it up with some grocery shopping and a lot of editing once I got home.

I liked telling a story that wasn't necessarily related to the holidays.






Day eight told a simple story of my coffee and a bearclaw date with my son.





 ++

Stampin Up Hello December kit, Stampin Up 6x8 red album, Paislee Press this day in december journal cards, Paislee Press eternal sunshine paper, Paislee Press more + less paper, studio calico wood veneer, 

December Daily® is a registered trademark of the amazing, inspiring Ali Edwards. You can check out all of her products here.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love how your pages aren't too holiday-ish and I especially love that your journaling for day six... such a great way to capture what life looks like right at that moment without a photo! I plan to keep that spread in mind as I work through my album this year.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe