Project Life 2014 | Week 51

Monday, December 29, 2014



Week 51. Only one more week left in the year, crazy! There was lots to say this week so I created a double spread.

Full spread view.


Left page, WRMK 12x12 page protector, print through Persnickity Prints. 


Right side, design G.



Second spread full view.


Left side, design G, where I (mostly) documented some sprucing up to the kitchen.


Right side, design f. This was actually my last of my design f pages, so I treated myself to a couple more small packs on amazon on boxing day.


++


* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2014, I'm creating spreads throughout the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful spread. And I love that peek into your capsule wardrobe! Do you plan to make a blog post about it? Would love to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea. Did you notice that I wrote "wardrobe capsule" by accident? I didn't want to make a new card just because of that mistake, haha.

      Yes I have a post almost completely written up, just trying to figure out when to post it.

      Delete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe