Inspiration from the Creative Team | April 2015

Friday, April 03, 2015

I'm so excited to be sharing with you some recent spreads from my creative team. These eight girls each have their own distinct style and ways of showcasing my products. From the way they embellish my journal cards to how they put their spin on the sets, I hope you'll find some inspiration in these pages each month.

Grab a tea, coffee or your other favorite drink, and get ready to be inspired.

 Layout by Jen C, featuring Shopaholic and Weekenders.

 Layout by Jen L, featuring It's a Bad Day and Weekenders.

 Layout by Marta, featuring Weekenders and Creative Mess.

Layout by Caylee featuring Weekenders, Wake up and Oh So Great.

Layout by Mandy, featuring Weekenders.

Layout by Tiffany, featuring Weekenders, Word Stamps No.4 and Conversations No.2

Layout by Jess, featuring Weekenders, Conversations No.1 and 52 Weeks

 Layout by Kellie, using Weekenders.

That's it, guys. I hope you were inspired by these awesome spreads. Make sure to come back early next month for the next look at what my Creative Team is putting together! Happy Scrapbooking!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Each one of these is better than the last- I can't pick a favorite! So awesome! -V

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe