Shop Update | 4.1.2015

Wednesday, April 01, 2015



March was a crazy busy month for me. Needless to say, I'm happy to announce that three new releases are now available in my shop, and are 10% off today only! For only $3.85, they're a steal!

These releases include some of my favorite stamps sets to date, and some colorful cards to show off what you're buying (or not buying!) this month.

As always, I love seeing what you do with my collections. If you post on instagram, be sure to use the hashtag #bigcityquietdesigns so that I can see your lovely creations!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/bigcityquiet

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe