My Spring Capsule Wardrobe

Monday, April 20, 2015

Let me start off by saying that I'm using the term "spring" loosely here, because the weather here in Vegas has been quite up and down the past month. I find that one day I'm in shorts and a tee, and the next I'm bundling up with a light scarf. As such, my "spring" wardrobe still includes a good amount of layered items. You can see my winter wardrobe here.

I'm also not going to hold myself to a specific timeline for wearing these items, because soon enough it will be sweltering here and I'll be opting to wear as little as is socially acceptable. And dresses. Lots of summer dresses.

Without further adieu, here's a look at my spring capsule wardrobe for 2015, a total of 44 items (which now seems like WAY too much...) * denotes a new addition, ** denotes a carry over from my winter wardrobe.

TOPS: Wild tank from Ross*, lace tank from Rhapsodielle*, grey vest, walk write wander wonder tee**, you me oui! tee**, black top* (similar here), black tank, taupe jersey top*, natural white jersey tank*, target vintage v neck tee in yellow**, striped jersey top*, blue long tank from marshall's*, striped tunic from ASOS, camel waterfall cardigan from target, striped Tory Burch shirt (hand me down), military jacket from H&M circa 2005, target vintage v neck tee in plum, grey cardigan from Forever21.

DRESSES: Striped tank dress from ASOS, grey jersey dress, black jersey dress, blue maxi from Charlotte Russe, aztec maxi from Ross, striped tank dress from H&M.
BOTTOMS: grey JCrew shorts, blue JCrew shorts, green old navy shorts, jersey skirt*, Hollister jean shorts, white Gap shorts.

BOTTOMS: aztec maxi skirt (hand me down), old navy rockstar jeans**, Hollister jeans, old navy rockstar jeans, Coral crop pants from Hottie, white jeans from Hottie, black leggings**, RBX cropped activewear pants from Marshall's*.
SHOES: mint converse, canvas leopard loafers from Target, Gizeh Birkenstocks*, Nike runners**, black converse, gold sandals from Le Chateua circa 2009.

And that's it! 44 items, which is a little more than I anticipated, but I need to keep my bases covered in terms of warm days and cool nights.

If you've blogged about your spring wardrobe, please comment below as I'd love to see yours!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I went over 30 aswell. There was no way I could keep it under 35. Apparently I use a lot of clothes in spring/summer time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to see the difference between your Vegas spring clothes and my ready-for-cold-weather Dutch ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspiring... One day I will attempt this capsule thing... :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with all your tees!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe