Project Life 2015 | Stamping Pt.2

Monday, April 13, 2015



A couple weeks ago I talked a little bit about my experiences with ink pads, which to use and when, and mentioned that I've fallen in love with stamping in my Project Life spreads. Today, I wanted to give you a look at how I've been using my stamps lately.

To begin, here's a short video showing you one of my favorite and most recent uses.

Here's a closer look at the photo that I stamped in the video above.



Here, I used just the box portion of a wood mount stamp from Kellie Stamps, and stamped onto white card stock. Then I added a date stamp and attached it to the photo.

Here, used a few different Kelly Purkey stamps on white card stock to create a journaling spot, then added  simple date stamp.


Lastly, I like to stamp directly on a filler card, like I did here with a stamp from #kelliestamps Hashtag set. Add a quick underline, and done!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your stamping on your PL pages, I have been getting back into stamping myself lately and liking the results

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe