FREEBIE | Project Life Summer Cards

Sunday, June 07, 2015

I design a lot of project life cards that don't make it into any of my sets that go up for sale. It doesn't mean I don't love them, or that they are somehow inferior; usually I just can't make them 'blend' into a set I'm working on, so they sit (and sit and sit).

So today, because it's my birthday and the beginning of my favorite season, I'm sharing a June freebie with you as a way to say 'Hey thanks for all the support over the past almost year'. (And holy smokes, how was it 10 months ago that I started Big City Quiet Designs!?) Follow the links below to download the PDF.


 

You can download the set of six freebie cards HERE

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you Rachel and, above all, thank you for being such a source of inspiration with your style and PL pages:)
    Giada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you! I love your product! and you are great inspiration as well!:)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe