Inspiration from the Creative Team | June 2015

Friday, June 05, 2015


I'm so excited to be sharing with you some recent spreads from my creative team using some of my most recent releases, which you can find in the shop now.  I hope you'll find some inspiration in these pages.

Layout by Caylee featuring Conversations No.4 + Pregnancy by Week

 Layout by Jen C, featuring Days of the Week No.3 + Conversations No.4


 Layout by Jess, featuring Pregnancy By Week, He Said She Said + Conversations No.4


 Layout by Jen L, featuring Days of the Week No.3, He Said She Said + Conversations No.4


  Layout by Kellie, using Conversations No.4
Layout by Tiffany, featuring Conversations No.4
  Layout by Marta, featuring Conversations No.4, He Said She Said + It's a Bad Day


Layout by Mandy, featuring Conversations No.4 + Word Stamps No.4


That's it, guys. I hope you were inspired by these awesome spreads. As I mentioned a couple days ago I'll have a June freebie for you this weekend, so be sure to head on back over to check it out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe