Project Life 2015 | May One

Monday, June 08, 2015




Still loving the spreads that I've put together since I decided to give up the weekly structure. This one has a special place in my heart because it includes a lot of upcoming Big City Quiet Designs releases. The pops of red, orange and yellow make me so happy.

Left side:

Right side:

++


Products Used: Design D (trimmed), Design F (trimmed), studio calico card, Seafoam edition, Big City Quiet Designs journal cards (upcoming), SC gold geotag pieces, SC Color Theory ink pad, date stamp

* Project Life is a product, system and a lifestyle created by Becky Higgins. In 2015, I'm creating a spread for each week of the year. Here are all of my pages from 2013, 2014 + 2015.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Realy nice, I like the overall simplicity here. The little details are real eye catchers! And I SO need to look for a Design D because I'm trimming my pages too (for 9x12)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the b&w and pops of color in this spread! I recently gave up the weekly structure as well, it's been a nice change to just keep things moving instead of getting hung up on certain weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how everything pops out from the page!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. This is a place for positivity, inspiration, + constructive criticism. Comments are moderated. Those that are deemed inappropriate, including general or self-promotional spam, untruths, offensive or harassing statements, profanity or comments unrelated to the post will be deleted.

Subscribe